Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday (Day 25)

Reading/ELA/Grammar:
     Metaphors, Synonyms, Antonyms, and Spelling Words review.

Math:
     Today, I had to prepare for my second Supervisor Observation.  Each time my supervisor visits, I feel that I am under an enormous amount of pressure.   He only comes for 30 minutes and in that time I have to be the best of the best no matter what happens!  It is really hard to plan for because he is only getting a glimpse of what I do on a daily basis.  When my Collaborating Teacher observes me, he can pick what lesson he wants to critique.  So, he has weeks and days to choose what he wants to score.  But my Supervisor gives me only one chance.......and in those few minutes, I must shine!
     *I am not complaining because, when he left, he told me I did a wonderful job and I received all positive marks!

Counseling-Every Friday until November 2nd


No comments:

Post a Comment