Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Triumphant Tuesday! (Day 12)

     Today was Triumphant Tuesday because..............I have finally been assigned a supervisor!  After weeks of waiting, I finally have someone I can turn to if I have any University related Student Teaching questions!  My supervisor is Mr. Pete Robertson.  I am looking forward to meeting him and working with him this fall.  I have already heard so many great things about him!
     This morning we had specials, as planned, but we were also thrown a curve ball when they announced that the fifth graders would be completing their online testing.  I had to say "bye, bye" to classroom instruction from 8:00 AM - 10:30 AM.  That time lost in the classroom just supports my reasoning behind the public school system requiring longer days.  As each day goes by, I seem to lose more and more time for implementing lesson plans.  Not to mention that today we also found out we would have another field trip in October!  
    

 Originally, our essential questions and standards were on the board written together in the blue boxes.  I thought that it looked messy so I decided to type up the standards and place them to the left of the essential questions.  Now they are easier to read and understand!  How do they look?

No comments:

Post a Comment