Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday (Day 43)


Yesterday, I had a lot going on, so I thought that I would post about our Technology class and our planning meeting.  We had a visitor from the main Atlanta office that came to instruct us on how to efficiently use our Smart Boards.  She taught us some very useful tips and tricks and also gave us a few wonderful websites to use.  Some of the sites I have used before but she explored them with us and I even learned a few new things that I didn't know.  

 
Update:  I use Discovery Education ALL the time for Social Studies instruction!  I absolutely love the short 2-3min clips about the topics found in our book!  They are short enough to engage the students and long enough to have a lot of subject matter to begin a great class discussion! (The students love to see the old recordings and compare them to our technology today!)

Planning Meeting went as follows:








No comments:

Post a Comment