Thursday, July 19, 2012

Becoming an Effective Teacher

Today, I searched for advice about how to become an effective teacher and ran across an article that covered Harry K. Wong's The First Days of School.  I have heard about him before and I vaguely remember watching a lecture he gave covering this topic but I've forgot how important the information really was.  I was so intrigued by the main points covered in THIS article that I went to my University and checked out his book.  While I was there, I also checked out The Everything New Teacher Book.  I hope that by reading these I will find great tips for student teaching in the fall and be able to use them in my future teaching career.  I think these books will really help you out if you are planning to student teach in the near future as well!  Please find them and have a look at them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment